Casual/Part Time Position
Are you eager to live and breathe in the digital design & website space? Do you love engaging online and dream about helping small business owners succeed?
We are a modern, remote-compatible marketing consultancy with clients based in Australia, the UK, and the USA. We deliver polished, high-quality websites, copywriting and branding with an unwavering commitment to empowering future-focused small businesses as their go-to educational resource.
We’re growing and need the help of a dedicated Digital Creative Assistant that values our mission.
This job role involves creating graphic designs, working on website projects, interacting with our community, liaising with clients and managing team projects so that they are delivered on time.
Your back-end role in the business includes:
- Assisting in the operations of Shopify, Wordpress, Squarespace, Showit and other website platforms.
- Liaising with clients in our client portal and CRM, while providing exceptional customer service.
- Operating our project management system to ensure adherence to deadlines and time management for our team
- Social Media graphics, content creation, scheduling and engaging with our online communities.
- Assisting with EDM's and design projects.
- And other ADHOC business admin & project duties.
You will need to be:
- Available 8-25 hours per week, with the ability to adjust your hours as the job role grows.
- Based on the Gold Coast with an ability to work remotely and in-person at our Burleigh Heads, Queensland headquarters.
You will need to have:
- Great customer service, written and verbal communication plus digital project management in a similar role is a must.
- Excellent Zoom, phone manners, email etiquette, organisational, efficiency and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Experience in Shopify, WordPress or Squarespace.
- Experience with Canva or InDesign.
- A Batchelor's Degree in either Graphic Design, Marketing or Communications.
Previous work experience in a consultancy or marketing agency is favourable.
Must love dogs (as our office is pup-friendly) and enjoy a dynamic work environment where you will be dedicated, and required to think on your feet while working as a team.
TO APPLY WE REQUIRE
Please provide a 1-page cover letter telling us why you are best suited to this role and resume. In addition, please include website links to previous employers or project work you have been involved in.
FOR EXTRA CONSIDERATION
As an added bonus to capture our attention and see what a great fit you will be, design or create 1x Instagram post that you think fits well with the @marketing.your.brand Instagram brand and messaging.
This role has the opportunity for career progression, so we want to find that ideal fit. We will also offer flexible working hours for the right candidate.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on 29 November 2021, unless the ideal applicant is found sooner.
This job position will be offered as a casual position award level of 1-4, based on the candidates job experience. Or we will offer it on a pro rata Part Time Annual Salary for the right candidate.