Part/Full Time Position
Are you a dedicated digital creative that lives & breathes in the digital design & website space? Do you love creating websites that meet client needs for conversion?
If making clients happy brings you joy, then you will love this role.
We are a modern, remote-compatible marketing consultancy with clients based in Australia, the UK, and the USA. We deliver polished, high-quality websites, copywriting and branding with an unwavering commitment to empowering future-focused small businesses as their go-to educational resource. We provide value, honesty and transparency in every service we offer, and we have big plans to expand in 2022.
We’re growing into an agency and we need the help of a dedicated Digital Consultant & Account Manager that values our mission of helping small business owners succeed.
Would you be a prized addition to our boutique team? We are looking for someone who is whole-hearted and based in either Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, or Melbourne.
If based in Sydney or Melbourne, you will potentially be acting as a new branch of Marketing Your Brand and will be required to have Consulting/Agency experience.
Our company offers a happy blend of creative and polished work place values. We tend to smile a lot because we love people and are regularly interacting with clients and remote team members over Zoom. We also consider our team our family, we personalise our internal perks and rewards to bring a smile to your dreams.
This mid-level job role involves balancing great account management skills with a great eye for design, and professional website content creation skills. As the lead consultant in our boutique agency, you will work with the Company Director to create brands and websites that customers (and clients) will love!
You will also be actively sourcing new clients online and in-person. You will be responsible for running these accounts by working in, liaising with, managing and delivering brand and website projects, from start to completion.
As an acting Account Manager, you will thrive on seeking new client contacts and closing new project leads to meet monthly goals. This is a hands on role that will also strategise plans then liaise with our website developers, coders and graphic team to design, plan and execute innovative websites and brands.
As a professional multitasker you will need to enjoy interacting with our digital community, liaising with potential clients remotely and managing your projects so that they are delivered on time.
What your role looks like:
- Account Management to meet and liaise with, source and bring in new clients.
- Consulting clients to strategically create content, design concepts and assist in the operations of Shopify, Wordpress, Squarespace and other website platforms.
- Liaising with clients in our client portal and CRM, while providing exceptional customer service.
- Operating our project management system to ensure adherence to your project deadlines and time management for our team.
- Sharing in our digital presence by contributing to our Social Media content creation and engaging with our online community.
- Bringing big ideas to the team, especially around creative communication concepts and how we can promote our services and the team.
- And other ADHOC social & project duties.
You will need to display:
- The ability to work remotely from either Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or The Gold Coast. Or you can choose to come into our Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast based office.
- Experience in working with monthly billable hours and reporting. There are monthly targets that we need to achieve as a team.
- A great eye for design and digital experiences that relates to business owners needs.
You will hold:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a consulting/agency setting and a track record of meeting billables.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Shopify or Wordpress or Squarespace.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Graphic Design.
- Great customer service, written and verbal communication plus digital project management in a similar role is a must.
- Excellent Zoom, phone manners, email etiquette, organisational, efficiency and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Experience with Canva or Adobe is preferred but not required.
- A Diploma or Batchelor's Degree (or equivalent) in either Graphic Design, Marketing or Communications is extremely favourable.
You must also love being a part of a team, and enjoy a dynamic work environment where you will be dedicated, and required to think on your feet and share in our company values.
Please provide a 1-page cover letter walking us through your past finished projects and telling us why you are best suited to this role. Please provide a resume, either via online portfolio or a standard resume. Please also include website links to previous employers or project work you have been involved in.
This role has the opportunity for career progression, so we want to find that ideal fit. We are happy to offer flexible working arrangements for the right candidate. For the career hungry, there will also be additional perks, such as educational opportunities, bonuses and incentives.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on 10 January 2022, unless the ideal applicant is found sooner. The start date will be in January 2022.
This job position is offered as a part-time or full time salary position with above industry standard rates that will be based on the candidates job experience.