Getting found on Google doesn’t have to be difficult. Climb to the top of the page 1 rankings & show up for your target market with our on-page Organic SEO services! We are not like other SEO agencies - find out why, below!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR LONG-LASTING SEO RESULTS?
Right now there are people searching for what you have to offer. Is your business showing up in those search results? At Marketing Your Brand, our team are experts at developing highly effective organic on-page SEO strategies that will boost your business in search engine results and connect you with the right audiences. Whether you are service-based or an e-commerce brand, our SEO services can help you.
Through quality written content, webpage content optimisation, website code clean up, careful keyword selection, and more, we take a long-term, manual approach to on-page SEO that provides long-lasting SEO results.
Our website development team and content coordinators use manual SEO practices and ‘white hat strategies’ that comply with Google industry standards, and we implement various on-page SEO strategies manually, by hand. The benefits of manual SEO are endless: it is cost-effective, you can have 100% control over it, and it generates long-term results.
Avoid the low-quality work, undesirable shortcuts, and short-term results from automated SEO practices, and work with experts in manually implemented SEO who take a hollistic approach and truly care about creating long-lasting results for your business.
OUR ORGANIC SEO SERVICES
SOLUTIONS TAILORED TO YOUR WEBSITE
No two businesses or websites are the same, so why should there only be one SEO plan? We create bespoke organic SEO strategies that are tailored to your unique business needs.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR LONG-LASTING SEO RESULTS?
OUR ORGANIC SEO SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Tracking analytics
- Developing link building strategies
- Social media marketing
- Guest blogging
- Monitoring brands
- Developing audiences
- Competitor analysis
- Optimising product and service pages
- Schema markup
- Managing reviews and citations
- Writing and optimising blogs
- Writing landing pages and optimising on-page content
- Refreshing copy and content
- Writing and updating product descriptions
- Auditing and correcting technical errors on the site
- Checking your site's health
- Setting up website SSL
- Optimising metadata
- Analysing and adjusting link structure
- Optimising conversion rates and mobile sites
- Technical integration support
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Image optimisation
- Creating web demos
- A/B testing
- User testing
- Keyword targeting
- Optimising page speed
- Sitemap optimisation
- Optimising rich snippets
OUR SEO TECHNIQUE
GET YOUR SEO OPTIMISED IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS
In the analysis stage, we deep dive into your website and SEO performance from the past 12+ months. We look at:
- What keywords & keyphrases you are already ranking for?
- What content is showing up in SERPs results?
- Where is most of your traffic coming from & what are they searching for?
- What are the most viewed pages & content of your website?
- What content your competition ranks for... & more!
2. KEYWORD RESEARCH
SEO is all about keywords. In stage two, we identify all of the keywords you should be ranking for to attract the right type of clients and customers for your business. We identify a list of most suited primary keywords & keyphrases by looking at:
- Current trends
- Your competition
- Search volumes
- Each keyword’s SEO difficulty
- Website performance ...& more!
3. KEYWORD AND META DESCRIPTION PLAN
Next, we put all of the right keywords & keyphrases in all of the right places (the places that Google will be looking for them) such as:
- All page titles
- All pages’ meta descriptions
- Main pages’ Heading 1 tags
- All page content
- All alt titles for images
- Throughout your blog posts ... & more!
4. IMPLEMENTATION AND SUBMISSION
Now with a solid strategy ready to go, it’s time for implementation across your website! You can either:
- Implement the plan yourself with video guidance
- Have our tech-experts implement it for you
Once everything is in place, we don’t abandon you! Instead, we keep an eye on your website to make sure that everything is going to plan. Along the way, we make any required adjustments to ensure you’re seeing maximum results from your SEO strategy.
Each package is tailored to your business’s SEO needs
WEBSITE WIDE SEO PACKAGE
Optimise your entire website over a minimum of 4 months with our website wide SEO package. Once implemented site-wide, we start to see user behaviour and SEO rankings impacted within days, not months. After your 4-month term, you can cancel with one month's prior notice. This package option takes 4 months to complete.
This package includes
- A complete SEO and Website Audit to evaluate your website's performance, how it is currently ranking, what your existing user journey looks like, where it can be improved and what industry keywords are working or lacking.
- Research, planning, and strategy to determine what your main keywords, keyphrases, content and optimisations should include across your site.
- Once approved by the client, our recommendations are then created and implemented as on-page changes to your website.
- This might include optimising existing web pages, building new content-driven pages, expanding on product descriptions, adjusting and creating new blog content to supplement the keywords, image optimisations & more.
- Timeframes: 4-Month Term
ONE WEBPAGE ONLY
Don't have the budget for us to focus on optimising your entire website? Not a problem. We can also do a micro version of the phases listed above on a page by page basis. The critical difference being we will provide a mini audit of your website and base our mini keywords, key phrases and strategies on what we feel is the best approach for the page you want us to work on only. We will then look for the ranking movement of your requested page during our final report. This packaged option can take 4-6 weeks to complete.
This package includes
- Mini SEO Audit of your website with a particular focus on the webpage you want us to work on - how it fits into the existing user journey, where it can be improved and what industry keywords are working or lacking.
Research, planning, and strategy to determine your main keywords, keyphrases, content and optimisations for that page.
Once approved by the client, our recommendations are created and implemented as on-page changes.
Changes might include optimising the existing webpage, creating new page content, expanding on descriptions, adjusting and creating new blog content to supplement the keywords, image optimisations & more.
Timeframes: 1-Month Term
GOOGLE MY BUSINESS OPTIMISATION
Optimise your Google My Business listing so you can be found online. All copywriting for graphics and captions are created by our professional team of marketers, graphic designers and copywriters.
This package includes
- Creation & copy for company page bios, descriptions and all required on-page listing content.
- Content creation of 5 x promotional messages to post on your listing.
- Listing content for up to 10 of your most important services, products, or menu items.
- The right keywords and image-alt tags in your listing.
- Copy that is delivered in your voice & tone so that everyone will applaud your written words and not think you are a robot.
- 2 x revisions of copywriting and graphics in case you need any changes made.
- Google Maps locations adjustments so your business appears in search locations.
- Content for pre-organised FAQs as required.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) responses to any unanswered testimonials and reviews as needed (maximum 25).
Optimised booking and messaging buttons.
Correctly formatted logo uploaded to display perfectly.
- Organise existing photos/videos of your business, team, products, and services and upload them appropriately to your listing.
- Creation of any new graphics and content as needed (ensuring it is optimised for mobile devices and Google Local Carousel Optimisation).
- Troubleshooting for connecting company and personal accounts.
Listing Set up is included: Assistance with claiming your business listing and ownership via Google’s processes. A correctly listing your address or service area, phone number, and open hours.
Correctly listed business category(ies), ensuring you show up when someone searches for your products/services.
All copywriting/graphics and captions included.
IS YOUR WEBSITE REACHING ITS POTENTIAL?
We are here to help you achieve your website goals. Our experienced team of website developers and content coordinators will work with you to create an SEO plan that delivers results long into the future. We optimise various elements of websites including product pages, blogs, social media content, HTML code and more.