Experienced Website Design & Developer applicants only, please.
Salary + Super (80K+ Super).
Hours Negotiable: Full-Time or Part-Time (10 - 38 hours / week)
We are a micro agency and as such, are looking for someone who can take the client from end-to-end with content strategy, design & code skills. Someone who lives and breathes in the creative website space. Who values wide project scope, being part of a team and who gets a kick out of solving problems. Someone who can shine in a real holistic and creative role. Are you already doing this as a sole trader and tired of working on your own? Join our positive team!
Marketing Your Brand is a female-led modern Brand & Website Agency + Consultancy with clients based in Australia and the USA. We take a holistic approach to digital growth and deliver polished, high-quality websites with copy and branding to start-ups and small businesses.
As a small boutique agency, we are expanding. We want you to hit the ground running and jump straight into our work culture with experience in a similar role. This role relies on your design, UI conversion & website skills to take on new client projects. You will be working in and setting goals for each client project too.
Our company has an office based on the Gold Coast, but is looking for a work from home (WFH) professional who is based in either Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne. This is a permanent position with Super and added perks. We want to find the right fit, someone who will become a part of our work family and grow their long-term career with us. This role has the ability to make it your own.
As a highly valued team member, you will be working on client projects from start to finish. We are a holistic marketing agency, so typically, our clients come on-board for brand development and then move onto a newly launched and optimised website. So, this role is best suited to someone who accepts the challenges that the start-up client journey holds from beginning to end.
This combination type of role consists of:
- 50% Digital & Website Design & Development (with professional level CSS).
- 25% Front-end Development, User Interface Design & Conversion Strategy
- 25% Client Management
What you will be doing:
- Design & Develop front-end eCommerce websites, landing pages, site maps and website architecture using FIGMA, & Adobe.
- Using your UI conversion knowledge, you will work with our content coordinator to structure website design, strategy and high-value content.
- Liaising with other internal website developers and coders.
- Create polished website and graphic designs.
- HTML/CSS on Shopify, WordPress, Squarespace, Neto and other CMS platforms.
- Ensure adherence to project deadlines and time management.
- Meet website project goals.
- Liaise with clients in our project management tool and offer human-centred client relations.
- Bring big ideas to the team, especially around creative design and communication concepts.
The skills you need to excel are:
- Experience in designing and front end development of websites (Shopify, WordPress, or Squarespace).
- An understanding of User Interface and User Experience design (UX & UI).
- Professional level CSS knowledge.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a consulting or an agency setting.
- Experience in managing and working within a team.
- Great project management skills.
- Experience in marketing strategy.
- Great interpersonal skills, and take pride in written and verbal communication.
- The ability to problem-solve issues with a solution-orientated approach.
- Have creative flair in content, brand & website design.
- Be great at multitasking in a deadline driven environment.
- Love being a part of a team and enjoy a dynamic workplace.
Bonus skills (but not required):
- On-page organic SEO experience.
- Know how to use project management software.
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma (or equivalent industry experience) in either Website Design, Graphic Design, Marketing, IT or Communications.
What makes us extra special?
- We are a female-led and founded company.
- Flexible working arrangements (WFH).
- Competitive salary + Super.
- Educational opportunities.
- We personalise our internal perks and rewards.
- Variety of client accounts to work on, + you get to start, complete and deliver the end results to very happy, smiling client faces!
- We play in the beauty, finance, manufacturing, weddings and home improvement industries.
- Great company culture - we consider our team our family, we embrace creativity, making a difference and helping others.
- Career progression.
- A fun, rewarding role in a fast-growing business - there are big plans for this company, and we are committed to sharing growth with our employees.
If you think you are a great fit professionally and culturally, please apply immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide a 1-page cover letter. In that cover letter walk us through your most loved website design project (link to the website) and tell us what makes you unique? Also please provide a portfolio or creative resume.
Please include website links to previous employers or project work you have been involved in; we are dying to take a peek. No need to add references, we will request them during the short list stage.
Please note, you must be an Australian Resident living in Australia and have sufficient experience in a similar role to be considered for this position. Do not waste our time or yours, if you do not meet the job description experience.
We are after an ideally suited applicant for immediate start.
This job position is offered as a full-time or part-time position with above industry standard rates that will be based on the candidate's past employment experience.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.