👥 Defining your target market doesn't have to be complicated. Here's our top tips for figuring out your ideal customer avatar once and for all ⤵️
1. Consider your product. What are the benefits? What problems does it solve? Now think about who needs that problem solved.
2. Look at your existing customers. Who are they? What do they have in common? What are the demographics?
3. Check out the competition. Who are they serving? Who is their target market? Adjust accordingly based on their strengths and weaknesses.
4. Get narrow. Not everyone who has the problem you solve will necessarily be in your target market. Don't be afraid to narrow down your niche to better target relevant people.
5. What are their behaviour patterns? What is your target market's personality? Values? These are important to create marketing messaging that resonates.
6. Is it worth it? Just because there's technically a market for what you offer, doesn't mean it's going to be profitable to go after them. Consider the profit potential before settling on a market.
💌 Found this post helpful? Be sure to hop on over to our blog now — HERE!